1.3
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

January 3/2019 Hello Mr. --

I would like to know why I waited over 5 hours( 2 Plus and then 3Plus) today for support.

That is totally unacceptable, especially since I pay for Platinum Support .

This is certainly not the first time I have encountered such long waiting periods of an hour or more.

Secondly, I am so peturbed I am considering letting others know via social media about the poor service.

I am very interested in hearing your point of view before I proceed.

January 4 2019 Augustines Reply:

Hello Mrs. ++,

Thanks for email about your experience calling into Sage support. I am sorry you had such long wait times and especially with the fact that you have Sage 50 CA Platinum Support plan.

I was not sure that you are aware that as of December 1st, 2016, Platinum support customers have the ability to schedule a callback from a support analyst to help resolve their issue.

I checked with the support analyst that assisted you, Ms. Sheila Williams, and she informed that she did explain the process and how to schedule a callback using the following link: https://app.timetrade.com/tc/login.do?url=sage50platinum.sage , going forward.

The complete information can be found in our online knowledgebase HERE.

Please use this method going forward to avoid the wait times calling into Sage support.

Our peak season have started and as such we have higher than normal call volumes. We have also hired more support staff to help with the increase in calls and to minimize wait times for our customers.

Once again I am sorry for you experiencing long wait times yesterday.

Thanks for choosing Sage.

January 4 2019 Mrs. ++ REPLY

Today I tried to call in again and was disconnected after a message said there was no operators available to take calls. I tried 3 times.

This just makes customers even more frustrated with the already bad service SAGE provides.

Your solution to the problem, is also not acceptable.

Are you are going to call me back when I have already left for my office in another location?

Or am I going to have to wait hours for a call that may never come in the same day, and loose productive and billable time of $165/h?

Am I going to be compensated by Sage for my lost time?

I think I already know the answers to these questions.

I will certainly be sharing your feedback as well as mine on social media.

However, it is now time for others like me to find a more customer service oriented payroll program.

Sage does not fulfill the requirements, and has not for quite some time.

What company can ever afford to lose customers to the plentiful competition.

Sage has been very shortsighted in identifying the needs of It’s Platinum service customers, and simply any of it's customers for that matter. We are all the same and we expect to get exceptional service at all times.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sage Sage 50 Accounting Software.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments